Silicone molding results in high-quality parts comparable to injection-molded components. This makes vacuum casted models especially suitable for fit and performance testing, marketing purposes or a series of ultimate parts in limited quantities. Vacuum Casting also lends itself well to a spread of finishing degrees, and that we can match the finish you would like for your parts.
Follow the way of innovation with us
- The final part can incorporate both hard as well as soft areas as the materials merged through the casting process.
- Here Fine levels of detail are easily achieved as well as undercuts are easily possible.
- Texture is replicated on all of the parts so it can be applied to the master
- Inserts can be added and moulded into the tool, for example, a screw fixture.
- CNC, laser etching as well as then vacuum casting thus technologies can be combined.
- Here many different results can be achieved thus vacuum casting is a flexible process.
- Color matching is possible and can be handled both in house and where more accurate color match is required. Thus, Clear resins can be pigmented.
The client sets out with one aim in mind, but this gradually evolves & expands or might change altogether during the 3D design process.
INSIGHTNtech Engineering Solutions
CLARITYNtech Engineering Solutions
ENABLEMENTNtech Engineering Solutions
They have got a vast knowledge on creating Product Designs, Rapid prototyping systems and also their handling. They were already full of a lot of orders, but they managed time and provided us the necessities on time.
Excellent very organized, efficient,
professional and it was great
communicating back & forth.
In the end produced a great product
in a reasonable price.
They did good job in 3D printing my order. They followed up every-time with me for my insightful comments regarding my 3D model. & Suggested all necessary improvements & corrected my mistakes because of lack of printing experience.